Friday, March 28, 2008

The Volunteer for Hospital (i)

Two weeks ago, I started my first probation of the volunteer for hospital. Every new volunteer for hospital has to finish two probation and then to be qualified. I am responsible for the giraffe. In the Chang Gung Children’s Hospital every story has an animal as an allegory and the animal of the sixth story is giraffe. I have to stay at a room of sixth story and play with the children cancered.
In the day only four children came to the room. One of them made me impressive. He likes to play bowling. He spent about two hours playing bowling and I had to form the bottle for him. However there are more twenty bottles. After I finished the work, I just felt very tired and wanted to sleep.
To play with children is a dead beat thing.

No comments: