Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ulysses

Yestoday I made an appiontment with my frined for a book of "Ulysses". He is a student of National Taiwan University. When I arrived in Taipei Station, I called him. But he had something to do. So I went to the vicinity of National Taiwan University and rambled over book stores alone.

I went to KingStone and there is an exhibition of books which are bargeins. I didn't see anyone I need, so I didn't buy. It was a bringdown. Afterward I went to two book stores I could buy secondhand books in. I bought a book about chinese poetry of introduction. Along the way to these books, I saw many people queuing up for food. I think the easiest selled thing in Taipei is food.

The final book store I went is called jasmine. I could buy secondhand books ,textbooks,CD and DVD in there. I bought three books. One is called Mutant Message Down Under and was written by Marlo Morgan,another is called the resident in Rubus Idaeus and was written by Jean Henri Fabre and the other is called History of the Theatre, Foundation Edition and was written by Oscar G. Brockett and Franklin J. Hildy.

After I ate the dinner, I went to a coffee shop and ordered a coffee. At there I finished a book of "Maya" written by Jostein Gaarder. It is a philosophic novel.
When I wanted to think what I get from this book, he called me. With spending a day waitting, I finally had "Ulysses".

1 comment:

Artimise said...

At least you "get" what you want...