Thursday, March 6, 2008

Self-Introduction (The First)

My chinese name is 謝仁峰 and my English and my English name my English name is Owens. I come from Tainan. There are many delicious food and many old houses in Tainan. The weather in Tainan is hotter than in the Chang Gung University.
My family are composed of my parents,an old sister and me. My sister is a student. My father is a worker. He always wants my sister to be a teacher and me to be a doctor. My mother doesn't have a job. She stays at home and washes our clothes and cooks dinners. She does all of things which are needs to do for home. I love her and I feel sad because she always stays at home alone.
My habits are watching movies, reading and listencing music. I like watching funny movies. They make me happy and I don't like to watch tragedy. For example, the movie of "Memories of Tomorrow". When it was over, I was crying and felt sad. I enjoy reading and listencing music. I like the books about science, history and religion. I also like reading literary books. I recently read a book called "love" and written by Tony Morrison.

No comments: