Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free Time

Today is Friday and I want to go home. I have to take a computer. I and my room friends washed our room because it was vary tidy. However, it’s too messy, and the room was full of garbage and buds. Therefore, today I might not get home to see my parents and eat homeland food, especially vegetarian food, and I have to eat the terrible food in Chung-Gung, but there’s another better choice—I can take bus to Taipei and enjoy the delicious things there. Taipei is certainly a place with lots of things for us to discover. For example, there are more than ten markets there in the official statistics, and almost varies in characteristic in every markets. Among all the markets, I like Shin-lin night market most. Not only because it is very big and crowded, but also because that it provides amazingly delicious food. For example, I like the enormous chicken pie. Even people from foreign countries like Japan, Korea, or America flock to Shin-lin market to enjoy it. On weekends, I have to wait in long lines. Before I get ready to enjoy, I think I should finish all my homework first. It is so sad. I think I have no time after I complete them. I think I can only go to relax next week.

No comments: